Join us Saturday, March 18, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. at the Four Points by Sheraton, 5115 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton, as Stephanie Chandler presents “Marketing and Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors, Speakers and Consultants.”
Many writers struggle with two major components of their businesses: marketing and revenue generation. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie Chandler will share real-world strategies that you can use to build an audience online and add lucrative revenue streams to your author business. You will learn how to:
- Choose a niche and establish authority in your field
- Grow your audience online with key foundational components (a professional website, blog and social media presence)
- Leverage powerful tactics including guest blogging, podcasting, video and more
- Create profitable revenue streams from corporate sponsors, online events, member sites, and information products
- Work less and earn more (really!)
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been an author for many years, this presentation will be jam packed with practical strategies that can help you achieve your goals!
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books, including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books. Stephanie is also founder and CEO of Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant marketing community for trail-blazing writers. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Businessweek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine. For more information on Stephanie’s books, visit her book page on her website.